The last date for submission on your video was December 11, 2016. However, that doesn't mean there isn't next year! The submission criteria for our shorts are as follows:
- Participation is limited to undergraduate and graduate student films.
- Entries must have been made within the last 3 years.
- Short dance film can be narrative, experimental, or abstract.
- Length: 2 - 6 minutes.
- Early Bird Submissions: Film, application, and fee of $5 must be submitted online by November 27, 2016 11:59 PM PST.
- Regular Submissions: Film, application, and fee of $10 must be submitted online by December 11, 2016 11:59 PM PST.
- All materials must be submitted online below.
- Documentaries will not be accepted.
- Recorded stage productions will not be accepted.
- Only one contact person per film entry.
- All applicants must be sponsored by a faculty member from the educational institution that the student was attending when the film was created. This means that a faculty member from the institution where the film was made will vouch for the authenticity of the film should the need arise.
- Title of the work should be included in the film. However, NO other credits of any kind are allowed in the film.
- Films cannot include any personal identifiers. Judging will be completely anonymous. There can be nothing in the film or its title that identifies the creator(s) of the film or the educational institution.
- All films must be submitted in their final edited form. If your film is selected for the gala, you will be given the opportunity to add credits back on to the film.